Selenium WebDriver with Java -Basics to Advanced+Frameworks
10+ years of Diversified experience in Information and communications technology (ICT), specializing in Solution Architect, Software Quality Assurance with proficiency in deployment and development, testing on Client/Server and Web-based applications.
- Working knowledge in Java8, AWS, GCP, Junit, Mockito, Cobertura, Findbugs, Sonarqube, PMD.
- Experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps, Jenkins Pipeline, Github, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in fixing security vulnerability issues using Checkmarx code scanner.
- Proficient in writing the automation scripts using TestNG, Cucumber, Silk4j
- Conduct performance test using Silk Performer, Jmeter and SoapUI
- Experience in finding and fixing JVM memory leak issue using Jmeter, VisualVm.
- Very good team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment as well as an individual contributor.
What Will I Learn?
- *****By the end of this course,You will be Mastered on Selenium Webdriver with strong Core JAVA basics
- ****You will gain the ability to design PAGEOBJECT, DATADRIVEN&HYBRID Automation FRAMEWORKS from scratch
- *** InDepth understanding of real time Selenium CHALLENGES with 100 + examples
- *Complete knowledge on TestNG, MAVEN,ANT, JENKINS,LOG4J, CUCUMBER, HTML REPORTS,EXCEL API, GRID PARALLEL TESTING
- *We have 5 dedicated TRAINERS who can help in answering students queries along with resume,Interview preparation with Job assistance
- "Additional knowledge to understand Mobile Testing Database testing and Performance testing with Selenium
- You will be in a position to pick any website over internet and can automate it with all the possible test cases
- You will improve your coding skills in writing best optmized code for Automating testcases
- "Last but not least" you can clear any Interview and can Lead Entire Selenium Automation Project from Design Stage
- You should be able to verify Data Integrity with the GUI of the application
- You will be able to create GREAT LOOKING REPORTS to impress Clients
- Deeper understanding of Automation guidelines and code quality standards
- Includes a Practice Website to play around with all available Web driver functions to automate